INGEN HOUSZ is a Netherlands-based law firm, specialized in advising startups, scaleups and their investors on investment rounds, exits and transformative transactions.
We have a market leading practice in the following areas:
* venture capital and growth capital investment rounds. We negotiate and close more venture financings annually than any other Dutch law firm.
* exits of venture capital-backed companies
* creating venture capital funds
* strategic cooperations between startups and corporates
* corporate venturing transactions
How we differentiate ourselves:
We give clear guidance to our clients, not limiting ourselves to legal advice. We use our network and knowledge to help our clients connect with the right partners. We guide entrepreneurs and investors towards sustainable partnerships, helping them shape the new economy. By understanding both international market practice and the perspective and objectives of all stakeholders, we can swiftly achieve win-win outcomes while minimizing friction.
We are outspoken, thorough and to the point. We favour those full of ambition.
Our core values:
* startup culture
Our mission is to help ambitious players in the venture capital ecosystem to achieve what’s next by being their most trusted advisor.
"Best M&A Lawyer Midmarket”
M&A Awards 2022, 2021, 2020 and 2017 https://mena.nl
Advocatie (Sdu) 2018